The seventh annual Freeing Voices, Changing Lives Benefit Gala for the American Institute for Stuttering was an enormous success! We are so thankful to our many generous supporters! We will post many more photos and videos from last night’s gala in the coming weeks, but here is a taste of our tremendous event. Below are links to several editorials and photos from the evening.
- Elle.com published an online article titled “Emily Blunt, Samuel L. Jackson Open Up About Stuttering at ‘Freeing Voices, Changing Lives’ Gala” that provides information and quotes from all three stars
- People StyleWatch online posted photos of Emily, noted that she was at The American Institute for Stuttering Benefit Gala in N.Y.C., and discussed her outfit in a post titled: “Nailed It! Emily Blunt Is a Navy Sweetheart”
- People StarTracks online posted a photo of Emily and Bruce, noting that they were at the benefit gala for the American Institute of Stuttering
- The Daily Mail online posted an article titled “Former stutterer Emily Blunt pays homage to the 1950s in navy mermaid gown as she emcees Freeing Voices benefit gala” that discusses her stutter, involvement in the organization and outfit for the evening
- My Daily (a UK AOL property) posted an article titled “Prom Queen: Emily Blunt Is Stunning In Midnight-Blue Gown At Charity Gala” that noted she was at at the 7th Annual Freeing Voices, Changing Lives Benefit Gala
- Tom + Lorenzo posted an article titled “Emily Blunt in Zac Posen” that noted she was at the 7th Annual ‘Freeing Voices, Changing Lives’ Benefit Gala
- Celebrity-Gossip.net wrote an article titled “Starts Shine at the 7th Annual “Freeing Voices, Changing Lives” Gala”
- eurweb.com published an article titled “Samuel L. Jackson: Saying ‘MF’ Everyday Helps His Stutter”
- New York Gossip Gal wrote in an article titled “Bruce Willis & Samuel L. Jackson Donate Big To the American Institute for Stuttering” that “Willis and Jackson jumped right in and donated MANY Die-Hard dollars. Two class acts.”
- New York Social Diary wrote about the overflow crowd from business, media and entertainment attended the AIS gala to honor Sander Flaum and Samuel L. Jackson.