Our 9th annual Freeing Voices Changing Lives benefit gala was a truly unforgettable event. But don’t take our word for it! Check out what the press is saying about Ed Sheeran, Emily Blunt, and AIS.
- Entertainment Weekly wrote about Ed Sheeran’s advice to embrace your quirks
- People Magazine questions the possibility that Ed Sheeran might join Taylor Swift’s 1989 Tour
- The Hollywood Reporter wrote about Ed Sheeran’s advice to “embrace your weirdness,” and calls the speech “Irreverent” and “Inspiring”
- Global News summarized Ed Sheeran’s remarks and points out that he also donated to our cause
- The Daily Mail focused on Emily Blunt’s “skin tight” Elisabetta Franchi pantsuit
- Inquisitr took a different angle, noting that #Sweeran isn’t happening, Taylor and Ed are just good friends
- MTV UK wrote another article about our gala titled, “Ed Sheeran Wants You To Know That It’s Okay To Be Weird“
- Yahoo Celebrity – “Eminem helped me to get rid of my stutter when I was nine“
- The Gossip Girls called Emily Blunt and Ed Sheeran “gala pals“
- Gossip Cop – “Eminem helped get rid of my stuttering“
- UPROXX also wrote about Ed Sheeran’s experience loving an Eminem album as a child.
- Popcrush posted an article titled, “the road to success is paved with friendless weirdos“
- USA Today wrote about how rapping helped Ed Sheeran with his stuttering as a child